BECOME A DIFY SOCIAL® 'DO IT FOR YOU’ MARKETER!
Are you interested in becoming a ‘do it for you’ i.e. do it for other people’s businesses, Social Media Marketer?
APPLICATIONS OPENING LATE MAY 2020! For priority regions across Australia. See below
Dify Social Media Marketer – Position Description
We are looking to train qualified, capable and confident emerging Marketers interested in doing social media marketing (set-ups, planning and management) for small business owners located in specific regions across Australia.
Our mission is to protect, build and grow small businesses using Dify Social’s strategic model of social media marketing. Our purpose is to gain competitive advantages for our business clients using social media marketing tactics that include Facebook (& Instagram) advertising.
The overall aim being to attract and retain more customers for our business clients using social media to:
- PROTECT and build equity in their brand and business online and through social media websites
- DIFFERENTIATE their brand, business and representatives’ online and on social media presence from their competitors (or threat of) and exemplify them for their umbrella of relationships
- “BE TOP OF MIND” with their target communities by exponentially increasing the number of communication ‘touch points’
- INCREASE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT opportunities using inbound marketing tactics and proofing, to drive their target audience to explore their interest and engage via the social channels, website, phone, email and or the front door of ‘bricks and mortar’ businesses.
If successful in your application, in the role you would
- Be trained and remunerated for five casual hours (minimum) per week over a six+six week period; with hours apportioned between: online learning the Dify Social way of social media marketing, and virtual attendance at BNI business networking meetings in your region
- Desktop audit of interested small businesses' online, website & social media presence to identify ‘gaps & opportunities’
- Set up and revise business customers’ social media (6) assets in an optimal and integrated manner
- Plan ‘with and for’ your business customers’ to build their relationship networks and, to determine: scheduling of their social media posts; their Facebook ads target audience/s; and confirm marketing, management and Facebook advertising tactics
- Manage on behalf of business customers: the scheduling of posts across social media channels; monitor social media channels; engage & share with, and of, strategic others, in particular on Facebook
- Write Facebook advertising copy & administer campaigns
- Provide Facebook insights and social media marketing analytics reports
- Respond to clients’ ad hoc enquiries, including ‘out of scope’ requests
To be successful in this role you would
- have completed the three-month training period and met mutually agreed performance criteria
- attend weekly BNI meetings, speak with a marketer’s authority and be confident in your ability to win new business
- love and understand the value and power of social media for small businesses
- be a person of high integrity and do what you say you will do
- be constantly learning to develop your knowledge and keep up with evolving social media opportunities and new technologies
- be social. Both online and off, with strong business and other community networks. You use: LinkedIn; Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; Google & YouTube
- have, or be progressing towards, higher-level qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- be professional and respectful, with excellent speaking, writing (your spelling & grammar is impeccable!), presentation and communication skills.
Applications via LinkedIn & Sidekicker (in VIC only) for the priority regions below will open in May 2020 and be advertised with a closing date in mid-late June.
Note: depending on the number of applications in priority regions, we may elect to run a second Marketer training period following the first 12 week trial period i.e. in the second half of 2020.
ROUND ONE (APPLICATIONS):
- MELBOURNE CENTRAL (CBD), VIC (1)
- MELBOURNE EAST & BENDIGO, VIC (1)
- MELBOURNE SOUTH, VIC (1)
- ADELAIDE CBD AND SOUTH (2)
- PERTH – WA (2)
- GOLD COAST AND TWEED SHIRE, QLD (1)
- BRISBANE CBD AND NORTH, QLD (1)
- SYDNEY CENTRAL, NSW (1)
- SYDNEY INNER WEST, NSW (1)
ROUND TWO (EOIs):
- MELBOURNE CENTRAL (CBD), VIC
- MELBOURNE WEST AND GEELONG, VIC (Geelong)
- MELBOURNE NORTH, VIC
- ACT, NSW TABLELANDS AND RIVERINA
- BRISBANE SOUTH EAST, QLD
- SUNSHINE COAST, QLD
- BRISBANE SOUTH WEST AND TOOWOOMBA, QLD
- NORTH QUEENSLAND CAIRNS, TOWNSVILLE AND MACKAY, QLD
- SYDNEY NORTH EAST, NSW
- SYDNEY NORTH WEST, NSW
- SYDNEY SOUTH WEST, NSW
- HUNTER VALLEY AND CENTRAL COAST, NSW
- NORTH COAST AND NEW ENGLAND, NSW
Dify Social is becoming a multi marketer business!
As a result of following the 'Success Path' Program, we are well placed to offer DIFY JOBS at this challenging time of COVID-19. The Program contains 28 units, which are divided into the four modules below:
1 DEVELOP - the big picture foundation of Dify Social; with an Operations HUB to support Social Media Marketers located across the country (Australia) and 'the ditch' in time (NZ)
2 DEFINE - define the elements; understanding the 'flow of money', Marketer regions, and head office support structure
3 DESIGN - procedures and documents have been designed; with Marketer 'how to' guides and templates, Head office manuals & procedures
4 DEPLOY - recruit Dify Social Marketers; including package material guides, induction, training & review periods
*You can listen to Steve being interviewed by Brian Keen on the Franchise Radio Show 99 ‘Your Social Media Time Bomb’ on SoundCloud.
Dify Social also provides social media marketing management for Franchise Simply [see blog].