Dify Social media marketers are qualified, capable marketers that have been trained in the DIFY 'do it for you' way of social media marketing.
- They attend weekly BNI meetings to build better relationships, referral partners, receive business education, share social media education and to win new clients!
- They have a passion for marketing. And they love and understand the value & power of social media for small businesses.
- They are of high integrity and do what they say they will do i.e. they don't over promise and under deliver.
- They are constantly learning to develop their knowledge and keep up with evolving social media opportunities and new technologies.
- They are social. Both online and off, with strong BNI* (see below) and other community networks. They use social media channels themselves. In particular: LinkedIn; Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; Google & YouTube.
- They have, or are progressing towards, higher-level qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
- And finally, they are professional and respectful. With excellent speaking, writing (their spelling & grammar is impeccable!), presentation and communication skills.
- Givers Gain; This is the core philosophy of BNI.
- Building Relationships ... Networking is about building positive, strong relationships.
- Lifelong Learning ... More education and learning leads to greater engagement and more successful networking.
- Traditions & Innovation ... Our traditions lay the foundation to who we are by showing where we came from.
- A positive & supportive attitude ... Life is too short to surround yourself with negative, unhappy people. Instead, surround yourself with people who want you to succeed; positive people who will uplift you.
- Recognition ... We want to recognise people who’ve done a good job and celebrate their achievements.
- Accountability; such an important value in the contemporary business world ...
DIFY MARKETERS are already, or are on their way to becoming, highly valued members of their community, BNI region & local chapter.
To learn more about BNI and the Dify Social media marketer in your region, including their GAINS information - click on the hyperlinks below. To apply to become a Dify Social media marketer in your region - click on DIFY JOBS.
(Feature Photo. Steve Hubbard at Hootsuite Melbourne event)