Dify Social® is a ‘do it for you’ social media marketing consultancy with passionate University qualified Marketers across Australia.
Our mission is to protect, build and grow businesses using social media marketing.
Our purpose is to gain competitive advantages for businesses using social media marketing tactics that include Facebook advertising, to attract and retain more customers.
Steve is regarded as arguably Australia’s best local social media marketer having provided social media marketing & management services for 350+ businesses and enterprises since 2012. See blog for client case studies.
These include and have included, many well known franchise & independent brands, branches of a major bank, a National sporting team, a Federal political party and the Footscray Traders Association.
The Dify Social team and business continues to grow with passionalte University qualified emerging marketers; Adrian Merendino, Sirivanh Khammy and the NEW Dify Marketer XI actively managing clients' social media marketing communications from across Australia.
Our business social media marketing audit & consult, setup & planning and social media communications management services can (and during COVID-19 are all) be delivered remotely using the webcam, audio & screen sharing platform Whereby.
However, Dify Marketers live work & play across Australia from: Footscray, Williamstown, Werribee, Sunshine, St Albans, Melton, St Kilda, Malvern, Coburg, Whittlesea, Melbourne, Geelong (VIC), Glenelg, Mawson Lakes, Adelaide, Kapunda, Nairne (SA), Red Hill, Mt Gravatt, Holland Park, Fortitude Valley, Bowen Hills, Gold Coast (QLD), Sydney (NSW), Bull Creek, Melville, Fremantle, Ridgewood, Perth (WA)
Watch Sky News Business - Social Media Marketing Interview (2014)
The main objectives for our business customers are to:
- PROTECT and build equity in their brand and business online and through social media websites.
- DIFFERENTIATE their brand, business and representatives’ online and social media presence from competitors (or threat of) and exemplify for their umbrella of relationships.
- “BE TOP OF MIND” with their target communities by exponentially increasing the number of communication ‘touch points’ with your existing clients/customers, prospects and community network.
- INCREASE business development OPPORTUNITIES using inbound marketing tactics and proofing, to drive the target audience to explore their interest and engage via the social channels, website, phone, email and or the front door of a ‘bricks and mortar’ business.
DIFY Social do this for our business clients by:
- Creating/revising their social media accounts, social pages, web pages (with links for social buttons and proofing as required - by others), reports, processes, KPI benchmarks for the future - One off investment.
- Planning/consulting to confirm the social media marketing strategy and tactics to be applied.
- Using Facebook (Instagram ads) with Twitter, LinkedIn company and Google my Business (with YouTube set-up) social media channels to communicate, promote and engage with their prospects, customers and community networks.
- Developing a regular habit of sharing, liking and engaging with strategic others. Using Facebook advertising to quickly build connections, awareness and interest in their services and products.
- Measuring effectiveness with bi/monthly reporting to track performance for ongoing benchmarking.