Dify Social® is a ‘do it for you’ social media marketing consultancy with passionate University qualified Marketers and a strategic business network across Australia.
Our mission is to protect, build and grow businesses using social media marketing.
Our purpose is to gain competitive advantages for businesses using social media marketing tactics that include Facebook advertising, to attract and retain more customers.
Steve is arguably Australia’s best local social media marketer having provided social media marketing & management services for 500+ businesses and enterprises since 2012. See blog for client case studies.
These include and have included, many well known franchise & independent brands, branches of a major bank, a National sporting team, a Federal political party and the Footscray Traders Association.
The Dify Social team and business continues to grow, with passionate University qualified emerging marketers actively managing clients' social media marketing communications from across Australia.
Our business social media marketing audit & consult, setup & planning and social media communications management services can be delivered remotely using the webcam, audio & screen sharing platform Whereby.
However, Dify Marketers live work & play across Australia and are happy to meet in person if mutually agreeable.
Watch Sky News Business - Social Media Marketing Interview (2014)
Your local social media marketer #lovefootscray (2021)
The main objectives for our business customers are to:
- PROTECT and build equity in their brand and business online and through social media websites.
- DIFFERENTIATE their brand, business and representatives’ online and social media presence from competitors (or threat of) and exemplify for their umbrella of relationships.
- “BE TOP OF MIND” with their target communities by exponentially increasing the number of communication ‘touch points’ with your existing clients/customers, prospects and community network.
- INCREASE business development OPPORTUNITIES using inbound marketing tactics and proofing, to drive the target audience to explore their interest and engage via the social channels, website, phone, email and or the front door of a ‘bricks and mortar’ business.
DIFY Social do this for our business clients by:
- Creating/revising their social media accounts, social pages, web pages (with links for social buttons and proofing as required - by others), reports, processes, KPI benchmarks for the future - One off investment.
- Planning/consulting to confirm the social media marketing strategy and tactics to be applied.
- Using Facebook (Instagram ads) with Twitter, LinkedIn company and Google my Business (with YouTube set-up) social media channels to communicate, promote and engage with their prospects, customers and community networks.
- Developing a regular habit of sharing, liking and engaging with strategic others. Using Facebook advertising to quickly build connections, awareness and interest in their services and products.
- Measuring effectiveness with bi/monthly reporting to track performance for ongoing benchmarking.
2023 marks Steve Hubbard's 10th year as a social media marketer!
To celebrate this milestone - with thanks to a City of Maribyrnong Business Elevate grant - Steve shared his DIFY Social business journey with Pat Panetta of Tell Your Story Media.
You can listen to the interview here 🔊 [Dropbox audio file] and watch here 🖥️ [YouTube]
Racing Business' Social Media Marketing
Dify Social's Steve Hubbard is keen to support racing trainer businesses and recently wrote an article: Racing Business' Social Media Marketing - 7 things every horse trainer (business) should consider, for Ladies in RACING Magazine Summer 23/24 edition [Issuu, p 84-85]
FUN FACT: Steve has held an event security licence since 2010 whilst studying a Masters of Marketing at Monash University. Hence he can often be found working for Millennium & Melbourne Racing Club in the mounting yard at Caulfield and Sandown.