Every time someone does business with Dify Social®, something great happens in the world.
Dify Social believe that every business has the power to change lives and be a force for good through its everyday business activities.
We partner with B1G1 (Buy1Give1) and significant others (below) to make a positive impact on lives locally, nationally and around the world through our everyday business activities. Every time you decide to work with us we make a contribution, on your behalf, to one of the projects in B1G1 that your Dify Social media marketer has aligned to your business.
- ‘Providing a Learning Hub’ 🖥️ Helping a young person living in a remote indigenous community to develop IT and English literacy skills by providing a safe space for one day, for enhanced learning and capacity building - with Dot Com Mob (Australia)
- ‘Providing safe spaces for children in crisis’ 🙏 Provide safe spaces, counselling and constructive learning activities for a child in Vietnam who has experienced significant trauma - with Blue Dragon Children's Foundation (Vietnam)
- Saving Square-metres of Rainforest 🌳 Protecting the unique biodiversity values of the Daintree Rainforest, Australia's largest, and the world's oldest - with Rainforest Rescue (Australia)
- 'Sharing meals to elderly people' 🍲 Making sure an older person vulnerable to frailty and isolation receives a hot meal while attending weekly social activities and clubs - with Brendoncare Clubs (UK)
- 'Giving nourishing meals to people in need' 🥪 Marmite sandwiches that help put a smear of cheer on a slice of bread and a smile on a child - with The Community Chest of Western Cape, South Africa
- ‘Give Access to Life-saving Water’ - Quench the thirst of people living in Tigray by giving them clean water that is absent of water-borne diseases for one day - with WellWishers Trust (Ethiopia)
- ‘Provide a Sports Program for a Child’ - Provide holistic education to a child studying at a school by sponsoring a one-hour session of a sports development program in a day - with The Bombay Mothers & Children Society (India) Note this project is no longer part of the B1G1 program.
- Melbourne Marketing Forum (formerly dm Forum) - a friendly gathering of Melbourne marketers
Hillsong CityCare Melbourne (90 Mitchell Street, Maidstone VIC 3012) - is the expression of the heart of Hillsong church in the local community, mobilising volunteers to serve through programs, services and projects to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of people living in our own backyard.
Neuma Church (Melbourne) - advancing God’s Kingdom across Melbourne, Australia and the Nations
Abolishion led by CEO & Founder Leanne Rhodes in Romania, exists to break the systems that keep people in sexual slavery. #abolishion.
Keeping the light shining at 89.9 LightFM - helping spread words of life, hope, & encouragement to families all over Melbourne during these uncertain times. PLUS unlocking help for a local woman facing disadvantage to achieve financial independence thanks to the loyal supporters of Brotherhood of St Laurence.
Steve Hubbard & Dify Social actively support the promotion and development of beach volleyball in Victoria by providing social media marketing management and encouraging sponsorship partners, with shared values and audiences, to contact 'Big' Al Lynne; m 0422242308, e firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.vicbeach.com.au
In 2020, the Cuppa Of Life Cafe is a place where you can start your day with a dose of positivity & inspiration. Open everyday (Mon to Fri) between 8.30am to 9.00am AEST. Entry is Free and or by donation. Catch up via YouTube