Every time someone does business with Dify Social™, something great happens in the world.
Dify Social believe that every business has the power to change lives and be a force for good through its everyday business activities.
We partner with Buy1Give1 and significant others (below) to make a positive impact on lives locally, nationally and around the world through our everyday business activities. Every time you decide to work with us we make a contribution, on your behalf, to one of the projects in Buy1Give1 or a project aligned with your business.
- ‘Provide a Learning Hub’ - Helping a young person living in a remote indigenous community to develop IT and English literacy skills by providing a safe space for one day, for enhanced learning and capacity building… (Dot Com Mob)
- ‘Provide Safe Spaces for Children in Crisis’ - Provide safe spaces, counselling and constructive learning activities for a child in Vietnam who has experienced significant trauma… (Blue Dragon Children's Foundation)
- ‘Provide a Sports Program for a Child’ - Provide holistic education to a child studying at a school by sponsoring a one-hour session of a sports development program in a day. The project includes constructing infrastructures for carom, volleyball, ring tennis, throw ball, chess and et cetera… (The Bombay Mothers & Children Society)
Dify Business customer aligned giving
- Footscray Traders - Les Twentyman Foundation
- Kennedys Accountants - Bicycles For Humanity (Melbourne - with The Intrepid Foundation)
- Mortgage Choice Williamstown - Material Witness / One Girl (Sierra Leone)
Hillsong CityCare Melbourne (90 Mitchell Street, Maidstone VIC 3012) - is the expression of the heart of Hillsong church in the local community, mobilising volunteers to serve through programs, services and projects to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of people living in our own backyard.
Abolishion led by CEO & Founder Leanne Rhodes in Romania, exists to break the systems that keep people in sexual slavery. #abolishion.
Steve Hubbard and Dify Social support the promotion and development of beach volleyball in Victoria by providing social media marketing management and encouraging sponsorship partners, with shared values and audiences, to join us.