Every time someone does business with Dify Social®, something great happens in the world.
Dify Social believe that every business has the power to change lives and be a force for good through its everyday business activities.
We partner with Buy1Give1 and significant others (below) to make a positive impact on lives locally, nationally and around the world through our everyday business activities. Every time you decide to work with us we make a contribution, on your behalf, to one of the projects in Buy1Give1 or a project aligned with your business.
- ‘Provide a Learning Hub’ - Helping a young person living in a remote indigenous community to develop IT and English literacy skills by providing a safe space for one day, for enhanced learning and capacity building - with Dot Com Mob (Australia)
- ‘Provide Safe Spaces for Children in Crisis’ - Provide safe spaces, counselling and constructive learning activities for a child in Vietnam who has experienced significant trauma - with Blue Dragon Children's Foundation (Vietnam)
- ‘Provide a Sports Program for a Child’ - Provide holistic education to a child studying at a school by sponsoring a one-hour session of a sports development program in a day. The project includes constructing infrastructures for carom, volleyball, ring tennis, throw ball, chess and et cetera - with The Bombay Mothers & Children Society (India)
- ‘Give Access to Life-saving Water’ - Quench the thirst of people living in Tigray by giving them clean water that is absent of water-borne diseases for one day. The provision of clean and hygienic water will reduce a womans average daily water collection time; effectively reduces children mortality rate from water-borne diseases; and allows girls to receive a proper education instead of spending their time collecting water - with WellWishers Trust (Ethiopia)
Dify Business customer aligned giving
- Footscray Traders - Les Twentyman Foundation Club20 Events
- Mortgage Choice Williamstown - Material Witness / One Girl (Sierra Leone)
- L'Arte Central - a café & social enterprise transforming lives in Cranbourne, Victoria
Hillsong CityCare Melbourne (90 Mitchell Street, Maidstone VIC 3012) - is the expression of the heart of Hillsong church in the local community, mobilising volunteers to serve through programs, services and projects to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of people living in our own backyard.
Abolishion led by CEO & Founder Leanne Rhodes in Romania, exists to break the systems that keep people in sexual slavery. #abolishion.
Steve Hubbard & Dify Social actively support the promotion and development of beach volleyball in Victoria by providing social media marketing management and encouraging sponsorship partners, with shared values and audiences, to contact 'Big' Al Lynne; m 0422242308, e email@example.com or visit www.vicbeach.com.au