Become a Dify Social™ 'do it for you (yourself)’ marketer!
Are you interested in becoming a ‘do it for you’ i.e. do it for other people’s businesses, Social Media Marketer?
Perhaps you are a marketing graduate or student nearing qualification - but you’re currently working in hospitality or retail rather than marketing. Or maybe you’re a parent with a communications, PR, or marketing background who’s looking to return to meaningful work that better fits your lifestyle. Or you could be a start-up small business owner interested in the benefits of social media marketing for yourself and your own business.
Dify Social workshops explain why Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and so on, have changed the way businesses should market themselves and will:
- equip you with the knowledge required to be a business social media marketing expert
- exemplify the necessary tools, skills and understanding for you to be a sought after resource
- enable you to gain significant business acumen and build your professional networks
At the completion of our "Intensive" workshops there may also be an opportunity to explore becoming a Dify Social Media Intern or Marketer - see position description on LinkedIn job posting (2017/18 round now closed).
- Tuesday 16th - WHY Social?
- Friday 19th - Social Strategy & Tactics
- Tuesday 23rd - Gaps & Opportunities
- Tuesday 30th - Setting Up for Social
- Tuesday 6th - Connecting, Planning & Targeting (ads)
- Friday 9th - Scheduling & Schedular ("Hootsuite")
- Tuesday 13th - Measuring & Reporting
- Friday 16th - Social Media Marketing Management
$495 Early Bird Offer expired Sunday 31 December 2017. The EOI period has now closed for this program and successful applicants have been contacted and placed*.
*Note: Complimentary places were offered to short-listed Student Trainee/Intern placements. A prerequisite to become a Dify Social Media Marketer is to have completed the workshop program.